Windows affect every room of your house. By allowing natural light, views and ventilation in, windows are the key to living in a comfortable home. Windows also play a large role in the overall energy efficiency of a home. This is a key component which needs to be considered in your next project.
All Mandurah Glass Service windows are locally manufactured to your requirements to the highest standards using stainless steel assembly screws, high quality aluminium components using Schlegal premium seals. Our windows are fully tested by Wintec’s NATA approved testing facility.
We have a wide range of window options to fully customise your project including Glazing Options, Flyscreens and Security Screens.
For further information on any of the windows below please contact Mandurah Glass Service today.
- Strong window locks
- Tandem Wheels
- High Quality Fin Seals for greater noise reduction and weather proofing
- Double Glazing option
- Strong wind and water ratings
- An awning window is a top hung window
- High quality key lockable winder
- Double acoustic seal for greater noise reduction and weather proofing
- Double glazing option available
Double Hung Windows
- Double Hung windows are easily adjustable with low maintenance spring balances. The Double Hung windows are great option for high or low controlled ventilation.
- Key lockable
- High Quality Seals for greater noise reduction and weather proofing
Sashless windows are a modern alternative to traditional windows. At Mandurah Glass Service we use the Aneeta Sashless Window System. They are similar as a double hung window but are frameless with the added bonus of having ventilation without spoiling your views. Sashless windows are also now available in horizontal sliding.
Louvers are fast becoming the must have item in modern design. New and newly renovated homes are using this option due to their near limitless functionality. At Mandurah Glass Service we use the Breezway Louver System. Louvers can have a fully integrated flyscreen or security screen included with great weatherproofing options. With Louvers you can achieve almost 100% ventilation whilst still maximising your views.
- Blade types used can be glass, aluminium or timber
- Key lock available
- Colour matching of handle and blades carriers available
- New power louvers available for those hard to reach areas
Glass blocks are light weight, easy to install and provide great security to your house or commercial premises. Fast turnaround times are available with both the Silicone System and the Mortar System.